This is a past event.
- Sexuality and Relationships Education in Primary Schools
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Monash University, Clayton campus
19 Ancora Imparo Way, Clayton VIC 3800 (View on google maps)
- Open to:
Many schools are unsure of how to approach sexuality and relationships education appropriate to primary school students. This seminar will present contemporary ideas for sexuality and relationships education (also related to the Victorian Curriculum), that will encourage discussions around three key themes:
- Addressing sensitive topics in the school or classroom
- Considering some key sexuality and relationship education debates
- Our own experiences and ideas about sexuality education curriculum links, teaching techniques and resources.
You will have the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and understandings related to sexuality education in primary schools and leave with examples of how sexuality education could be taught at your school.
This seminar is brought to you by Monash Education, in collaboration with ACHPER Victoria.
Can't attend the event? Register to watch it online via live streaming.
- Light refreshments and networking
- Seminar starts
- Seminar concludes
This is a past event and registrations are now closed.
Please see our other upcoming events.