Security checks required for placements interstate or overseas
You must comply with the state/country legislation requirements particular to where you are residing if you are studying an Early Childhood, Primary or Secondary course outside Victoria or Australia, or plan to complete your placement outside Victoria or Australia.
- Check the requirements of the relevant state or country:
- For Australian states, please see the Pre-employment screening: Working with Children Checks and Police Checks.
- For countries other than Australia, please see that country's requirements.
- Follow the prescribed process of the relevant state/country
- If you are residing in New South Wales, Queensland, Northern Territory, ACT or Western Australia, please upload a scanned copy of your WWCC Card to your InPlace account. (See how to upload documents into InPlace (pdf)).
- If you are residing in South Australia, Tasmania or overseas, please upload a copy of your security clearance to ask.monash by completing the following steps:
- Select the "Ask a Question" tab
- Choose "Student Administration" from the category drop-down list
- Type or copy/paste the following into the question field: PEO Security Clearance
- Attach your scanned forms (maximum size limit is 3 MB per form).
- Note: If the state/country you reside in does not require a security clearance, please email us via ask.monash to notify us.