- Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Education Webinar
- 6:00pm – 7:15pm (Melbourne time zone)
- Online live stream
- Open to:
Designed for experienced Diploma-qualified early childhood educators wanting to upgrade their qualifications but still be able to work while studying, the new Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Education is open for applications for 2022. Tune in to our webinar to find out more about the course, including online delivery, entry requirements, course structure, placements, scholarship opportunities and more.
This event also includes a special appearance from Laureate Professor Marilyn Fleer, to talk about the importance of early childhood education and the free resources available to educators as part of her ground breaking Conceptual PlayLab research.
- Acknowledgement of country and introduction
- Graduate Diploma of Early Childhood Education course and DET scholarships overview
- The importance of early childhood education and how STEM can be taught through play with Laureate Professor Marilyn Fleer
- Early childhood education panel Q&A
- Event concludes
This is a past event and registrations are now closed.
Please see our other upcoming events.