- Leading and enabling quality use of research in schools
- 6:30pm – 8:00pm (Melbourne time zone)
- Online live stream
- Open to:
How can leaders and educators improve the use of research evidence within schools?
The effective use of research and evidence is critical to the achievement of excellence and equity in education. However, using research and evidence in practice is neither simple nor straightforward, and depends on skilled educators, committed leaders and supportive cultures. Drawing on the work of the Monash Q Project, this presentation will explore:
- How can school leaders support educators to use research well in practice?
- What role can system leaders play in improving research use across schools?
- What kinds of leadership are required to strengthen research-informed practice in education?
- How can system and school leaders develop a common understanding of using evidence well?
Join facilitator Professor Lucas Walsh, (Co-chief investigator, Monash Q Project) and Dr. Joanne Gleeson (Research Fellow, Monash Q Project), for this lively discussion which will feature a panel of international and national education leaders.
- Panel session commences online
- Questions from audience
- Event concludes