- Let’s Talk STEM: Shining the spotlight on the future of STEM education
- 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Online live stream only
- Open to:
What does the future of STEM education look like for Australian schools?
As part of National Science Week, join us for this STEMinar where Monash Education Futures director, Professor Deborah Corrigan, will explore how research informs five big questions in STEM education and why it is so important to include STEM education in our schools.
This STEMinar coincides with the release of Professor Corrigan's new report in the Monash Education Futures Spotlight Series, which will focus on these five questions in STEM education:
- What is STEM Education (and what is it not)?
- Why is it important?
- How can STEM education be integrated into your school?
- What impact is STEM education likely to have on students?
- What will be the indicators of success of STEM education?
This presentation will be followed by a panel discussion on the challenges that have been identified and how these influence decision making around STEM education in our schools.