How to apply for a postgraduate education course

Information on this page applies to the following courses:

  • Graduate Certificate of Educational Research
  • Graduate Certificate of Education Studies
  • Graduate Certificate of Early Childhood Education
  • Graduate Certificate of Counselling
  • Graduate Diploma of Early Childhood Education
  • Master of Counselling
  • Master of Education
  • Master of Educational Leadership
  • Master of Inclusive Education
  • Master of TESOL
  • Master of Applied Behaviour Analysis

To apply for our other postgraduate courses please see:

Application dates

How to apply

Domestic applicants Apply directly to Monash
International applicants

Apply directly to Monash OR Apply through an agent

Off-shore students (Singapore or Hong Kong) Go to Kaplan - Hong Kong OR Kaplan - Singapore website for more information


  • A domestic applicant is either an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
  • An international applicant is a citizen of another country who would like to come to Australia to study.
  • Off-shore students in Hong Kong or Singapore wanting to study at Kaplan Higher Education, must apply through Kaplan.
  • Please note: If we receive a high volume of applications, we may need to close applications early. We encourage you to apply early.

Course enquiries

If you want to discuss your study options, send us an enquiry:

Enquire now