How to apply for a postgraduate education course
Information on this page applies to the following courses:
- Graduate Certificate of Educational Research
- Graduate Certificate of Education Studies
- Graduate Certificate of STEM Education
- Master of Counselling
- Master of Education
- Master of Educational Leadership
- Master of TESOL
To apply for our other postgraduate courses please see:
Applications are currently open for Semester 1, 2020.
|Course||Applications closing dates|
|Graduate Certificate of Educational Research||29 November 2019|
|Graduate Certificate of Education Studies||24 January 2020|
|Graduate Certificate of STEM Education||24 January 2020|
|Master of Counselling||29 November 2019|
|Master of Education||24 January 2020|
|Master of Educational Leadership||24 January 2020|
|Master of TESOL||24 January 2020|
How to apply
|Domestic applicants||Apply directly to Monash|
|Off-shore students (Singapore or Hong Kong)||Go to Kaplan - Hong Kong OR Kaplan - Singapore website for more information|
- A domestic applicant is either an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- An international applicant is a citizen of another country who would like to come to Australia to study.
- Off-shore students in Hong Kong or Singapore wanting to study at Kaplan Higher Education, must apply through Kaplan.
If you want to discuss your study options, send us an enquiry: