How to apply for a postgraduate education course
Information on this page applies to the following courses:
- Graduate Certificate of Educational Research
- Graduate Certificate of Education Studies
- Graduate Certificate of STEM Education
- Master of Counselling
- Master of Education
- Master of Leadership
- Master of TESOL
To apply for our other postgraduate courses please see:
Scholarships for courses in inclusive education
The Department of Education are offering teachers scholarships to study a Master of Education in Inclusive and Special Education or Applied Behaviour Analysis. Apply before 3 June 2018 to be considered.
|Course||To commence in Semester 2 2018||To commence in Semester 1 2019|
|Graduate Certificate of Educational Research||Apply now until 25 June 2018||Apply in August 2018|
|Graduate Certificate of Education Studies||Apply now until 2 July 2018||Apply in August 2018|
|Graduate Certificate of STEM Education||No intake||Apply now|
|Master of Counselling||
Off-campus offering is now closed.|
On-campus offering is open until 2 July 2018 .
|Apply in August 2018|
|Master of Education||Apply now until 2 July 2018||Apply in August 2018|
|Master of Leadership||No intake||Apply now|
|Master of TESOL||International applications are now closed.|
Domestic applications are open until 2 July 2018.
How to apply
|Domestic applicants||Apply directly to Monash|
|Off-shore students (Singapore or Hong Kong)||Go to Kaplan - Hong Kong OR Kaplan - Singapore website for more information|
- A domestic applicant is either an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- An international applicant is a citizen of another country who would like to come to Australia to study.
- Off-shore students in Hong Kong or Singapore wanting to study at Kaplan Higher Education, must apply through Kaplan.
If you want to discuss your study options, send us an enquiry: