How to apply for a postgraduate education course
Information on this page applies to the following courses:
- Graduate Certificate of Educational Research
- Graduate Certificate of Education Studies
- Graduate Certificate of Counselling
- Graduate Diploma of Early Childhood Education
- Master of Counselling
- Master of Education
- Master of Educational Leadership
- Master of Inclusive Education
- Master of TESOL
- Master of Applied Behaviour Analysis
To apply for our other postgraduate courses please see:
How to apply
|Domestic applicants||Apply directly to Monash|
|Off-shore students (Singapore or Hong Kong)||Go to Kaplan - Hong Kong OR Kaplan - Singapore website for more information|
- A domestic applicant is either an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- An international applicant is a citizen of another country who would like to come to Australia to study.
- Off-shore students in Hong Kong or Singapore wanting to study at Kaplan Higher Education, must apply through Kaplan.
- Please note: If we receive a high volume of applications, we may need to close applications early. We encourage you to apply early.
If you want to discuss your study options, send us an enquiry: