How to apply for a postgraduate education course
Information on this page applies to the following courses:
- Graduate Certificate of Educational Research
- Graduate Certificate of Education Studies
- Graduate Certificate of STEM Education
- Master of Counselling
- Master of Education
- Master of Leadership
- Master of TESOL
To apply for our other postgraduate courses please see:
Information Evening - 15 November 2018
Interested in studying Master of Education or Master of Leadership? Come to this information session and find out more about graduate study within Education from our academic staff, students and alumni.
|Course||Applications for Semester 1 2019 intake|
|Graduate Certificate of Educational Research||OPEN, close 1 December 2018|
|Graduate Certificate of Education Studies||OPEN, close 1 February 2019|
|Graduate Certificate of STEM Education||OPEN, close 1 February 2019|
|Master of Counselling||OPEN, close 1 February 2019|
|Master of Education||OPEN, close 1 February 2019|
|Master of Leadership||OPEN, close 1 February 2019|
|Master of TESOL||OPEN, close 1 February 2019|
How to apply
|Domestic applicants||Apply directly to Monash|
|Off-shore students (Singapore or Hong Kong)||Go to Kaplan - Hong Kong OR Kaplan - Singapore website for more information|
- A domestic applicant is either an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- An international applicant is a citizen of another country who would like to come to Australia to study.
- Off-shore students in Hong Kong or Singapore wanting to study at Kaplan Higher Education, must apply through Kaplan.
If you want to discuss your study options, send us an enquiry: