Peopling educational policy: realising the new Australian English and mathematics curricula
Monash University implementation of Australian curricula in English and mathematics provides an opportunity for school systems to re-examine practice. This project will identify resources ad teacher learning opportunities needed to facilitate implementation of these curricula and use findings to develop interventions identified as likely to optimise implementation.
- Emeritus Professor Peter Sullivan
- Professor Peter Freebody
- Professor James Albright
- Professor Douglas Clarke
- Professor Lesley Farrell
- Professor David Clarke
- Australian Curriculum Assessment and Reporting Authority,
- Catholic Education Office Melbourne,
- NSW Department of Education and Training
- Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority.