Terms and conditions
Fees and payment options
You can find details on course fees and application forms on each course page.
You need to provide payment with your application form at the time of enrolment to secure your place in the course.
You can pay by
- credit card
- bank cheque
- money order
- purchase order
Evidence of concession eligibility
Sufficient evidence of concession eligibility must be provided at the time of applying in the form of a copy of a health care card or pension card. If evidence of concession is not provided at the time of applying you will be contacted and required to pay the full course fee.
We will refund all of your fees should we:
- cancel a course - for any reason, including insufficient enrolments
- postpone the course by more than four weeks.
You can apply in writing to withdraw from a course and to obtain a refund:
- you must apply to withdraw 5 or more working days prior to the course’s commencement date
- there will be an administration fee of $110
- we cannot refund fees once your course has commenced.
Deferred completion of course
In special circumstances, approved on a case-by-case basis with appropriate evidence, students can be granted 12 months from the course start date to defer the completion of the course.