Unit-specific study groups
Study groups are one-hour sessions available free to Education students enrolled in one of the following units.
Study groups start from week 3 of the semester.
Location: Clayton campus, LTB, Room 3.51 (TLS Seminar Room).
|EDF4610||Wednesdays||3:00 - 4:00pm|
|EDF4611||Wednesdays||3:00 - 4:00pm|
|EDF5621||Tuesdays||3:30 - 4:30pm|
|EDF5641||Tuesdays||4:30 - 5:30pm|
|EDF5691||Wednesdays||4:00 - 5:00pm|
Study groups are not compulsory, but are highly recommended, especially if this is your first semester. If you regularly attend study groups, you can book one-on-one appointments for additional help if necessary.
- Work with teaching staff and other students to improve your work
- Analyse and ask questions about assessment tasks
- Discuss and learn about specific requirements of the assessment tasks
- Critique and learn from sample assessment tasks
- Develop confidence in class discussions
Who to contact?
To enquire about the study groups, please contact our Academic Language Advisor: