Unit-specific study groups
Study groups are one-hour sessions available free to Education students enrolled in one of the following units.
Study groups start from week 3 of the semester.
Location: Clayton campus, LTB, Room 3.51 (TLS Seminar Room).
Study groups are one-hour sessions available free to Education students enrolled in EDF4610, EDF4611, EDF5620, EDF5621, EDF5641, and EDF5691. Study groups start from week 3 of the semester.
Study groups are not compulsory, but are highly recommended, especially if this is your first semester. If you regularly attend study groups, you can book one-on-one appointments for additional help if necessary.
- Work with teaching staff and other students to improve your work
- Analyse and ask questions about assessment tasks
- Discuss and learn about specific requirements of the assessment tasks
- Critique and learn from sample assessment tasks
- Develop confidence in class discussions
Who to contact?
To enquire about the study groups, please contact our Academic Language Advisor: