In print - full text
TLS Liberty catalogue - a growing collection of Faculty Honours, Coursework Masters, Research Masters and PhD theses available in full text.
Online - full text
The following repositories provide open access digital archive of downloadable research publications. They contain accepted versions of published works like books, chapters, journal articles and conference papers, as well as non-published manuscripts and grey literature like PhD Doctorate theses, technical reports, working and discussion papers, and conference posters are collected. Research data holdings, data sets, image collections, audio and video files are also included.
- Monash FigShare repository
- Monash Research Repository - specifically the Faculty of Education papers collection
- Australian theses are searchable via the National Library of Australia's Trove service. Trove is a free repository of Australian material, including almost a million Australian theses.
Overseas theses indexes
- Eric - Search from the Monash University Library Databases page. This bibliographic database indexes and abstracts published and unpublished literature in the field of education. Source documents include journal articles, conference papers, government documents, theses, reports, audiovisual media, bibliographies, directories and books. (authcate login required)
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global - Multidisciplinary - dissertations
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global is the world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, spanning from 1743 to the present day and offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works written prior to 1997. It contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text. (authcate login required)
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses — UK & Ireland - The most comprehensive available listing of theses, with abstracts accepted for higher degrees by universities in the United Kingdom and Ireland, since 1716. (authcate login required)