Interested Alumni and industry partners are invited to attend the annual Postgraduate Conference of the Monash Department of Civil Engineering. Registrations are required by Friday 26 October.
This conference is an opportunity for our research Masters and PHD students to showcase their presentation skills and share their ideas for tackling societies problems, and #CHANGEIT with Civil Engineering.
Students will create posters and speak for up to 10 minutes on their topic.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to participate in the discussion panel.
A full program of events will be distributed closer to the date.
You can download a copy of the event flyer here.
SCHEDULE OF THE DAY
- 9:00 Arrive, registrations open
- 9:30 Keynote address by Dr Dasarath Jayasuriya, Monash Civil Engineering Alumnus of the Year 2018, General Manager of Public Safety at the Australian Bureau of Meterology.
- 10:00 Session 1 - Student presentations
- 11:30 Break
- 12:00 Discussion Panel - How will automation disrupt civil engineering practice over the next decade?
- 1:00 Lunch
- 2:00 Session 2 - Student presentations
- 4pm Networking drinks