1. Shanbhag B.K, Haritos.S.V, He.L. Understanding the Interplay between Self-Assembling Peptides and Solution Ions for Tunable Protein Nanoparticle Formation. ACS Nano 2018, 12(7):6956-6967
2. Shanbhag B.K, Liu B, Fu J, Haritos.S.V, He.L. Self-assembled enzyme nanoparticles for Carbon Dioxide capture. Nanoletters 2016, 16 (5), pp 3379–3384
3. Dominic Agyei, Shaun Tambimuttu, Bhuvana Kasargod, Yuan Gao, Lizhong He. Quick and low cost immobilization of proteinases on polyesters: Comparison of lactobacilli cell-envelope proteinase and trypsin for protein degradation. Journal of Biotechnology 188 (2014) 53–60
4. Dominic Agyei, Bhuvana Kasargod, Lizhong He. A scalable bioprocess for degradation of dairy proteins using immobilized cell-envelope proteinases. Conference paper CHEMECA 2014: Sept 28 – Oct 01 2014
5. Bhuvana Kamath, Bhavani K, Adeline Princy. In-vitro studies on the dual role of Zinc in H202 induced genotoxicity. Research Journal of Biotechnology, 3 (3) 2008.
1. Castillo J.J., Shanbhag B.K., He L. (2017) Comparison of Natural Extraction and Recombinant Mussel Adhesive Proteins Approaches. In: Puri M. (eds) Food Bioactives. Springer, Cham
2. Dominic Agyei, Bhuvana Kamath Shanbhag, L.H., 2015. Enzyme engineering (immobilisation) for food applications. In ‘Improving and Tailoring enzymes for Food Quality and Functionality.’ pp. 213–235
3. Dominic Agyei, Bhuvana Kamath Shanbhag, L.H., 2015. Enzymes for food waste remediation and valorisation. In ‘Improving and Tailoring enzymes for Food Quality and Functionality.’ pp. 123–145