Complaints and grievances

Monash University is committed to ensuring that all students have a positive relationship with the University and its staff members.

We have a designated grievance officer who is responsible for providing advice to students on grievance matters and who is able to act as a facilitator as needed.

Student and Academic Services

Engineering Faculty Office
Ground floor, 14 Alliance Lane
Faculty of Engineering
Monash University
Clayton Vic 3800
Phone: +613 9905 1583

How to make a complaint.

For full details, refer to the University Complaints and Grievances of Coursework Students Procedures (PDF, 0.2 MB).

Student Advocacy and Support (for undergraduate students) and the Monash Postgraduate Association (MPA) are available to provide independent advocacy, assistance and advice in relation to a grievance.