Information for industry
Monash Engineering works with a range of industry partners to provide scholarships and industry engagement programs, which benefit students and industry alike.
Learn about our programs
Download one of our program flyers to learn more about our programs and ways to become involved:
- Monash Engineering Leadership Program (pdf, 2.3mb)
- Engineering Student & Industry Engagement (pdf, 1.7mb)
- Engineering Work Ready Program (pdf, 2.1mb)
Meet our scholarship providers:
Monash Engineering Leadership Program scholarships
Applications for 2016 have now closed.
The Monash Engineering Leadership Program offers scholarships to stu`dents participating in the program. These scholarships are provided by our Industry Partners and Philanthropic Donors and are available through a competitive application/interview based process.
For the students themselves, the benefits include:
- Ability to meet engineering companies
- Potential for vacation work and an industry mentor
- Financial benefits
And for our industry sponsors, the benefits can include:
- Access to the best and brightest engineering students at Monash University
- Ability to select and interview your own scholarship students
- Ability to offer vacation work and an industry mentor
- Ability to position your company as an employer of choice
- Ability to tailor your scholarship by discipline, equity, year level of student or a combination
Monash Engineering strives to develop long-term relationships with industry. Companies may offer multiple scholarships each year and we recommend scholarships be offered over 3 years per student. We can tailor each scholarship to meet individual requirements either by discipline, equity or disadvantage, year level of student or a combination of all.
Would you like to get involved?
To express your interest in participating in one of our programs or for more information, please complete the below "Expression of Interest Form”