Request To View An ECSE Exam Script
- Viewing of exam scripts is permitted under academic supervision in the first two weeks of the following semester at a time specified by the department
- A maximum of ten minutes will be allocated to view an exam script
- Academic staff will not enter into negotiation over final exam marks
- Copies of exam scripts will not be provided to students
- Exam scripts are normally destroyed of six months after the release of results for the unit.
To submit your request, you must complete the LINKED form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your form in Ros Rimington’s letterbox (outside 119/72) NO LATER THAN 5pm on the Friday before the commencement of the following semester.
Unit coordinators will advise applicants of their scheduled viewing time by the end of week 1.