On completing all third year units, students should enrol in:
|Aerospace students||MEC4401 and MEC4402|
|Mechanical students||MEC4401 and MEC4402|
|Mechatronics students||TRC4000 and TRC4001|
STEP 1: To review the projects available please:
- Access this document via the link on Moodle. You should have view but not edit access.
- Jump to the next tab with the list of available and allocated projects, supervisors and students
- Scan the available projects (Column A)
- Also look for additional information posted to Moodle, M+AE Student Resources, under the FYP Additional Information block.
STEP 2: Make contact with potential supervisors
- Email academics offering projects you like or working in areas of interest to you
- Consider why you might be a good candidate and mention any special skills, expereince or unit performances that might be relevant to the project
- Arrange to meet up with them and see if the project (and academic) is right for you
- Get verbal confirmation that the academic is happy to supervise you for an existing or new project
STEP 3: To register your project please:
- Have your supervisor add your name and information against the project
- Please provide them with first, last, ID, email and which unit you are enrolled in (MEC/TRC)
- If the project is not currently listed have them enter all the project details, then yours
- Congratulations you are now provisionally registered!
STEP 4: Project Approval
- The Head of Department will review all registered project and approve or reject them in advance of the start of semester