Request to view an exam script
- Viewing of exam scripts is permitted under academic supervision in the first two weeks of the following semester at a time specified by the department
- A maximum of ten minutes will be allocated to view an exam script
- Academic staff will not enter into negotiation over final exam marks
- Copies of exam scripts will not be provided to students
- Exam scripts are normally destroyed of six months after the release of results for the unit
To submit your request, you must complete an online request form, NO LATER THAN 5pm on the Friday, before the commencement of the following semester.
Go to Moodle, M+AE Student Resources.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing any issues.