Mr. Mayur Katariya
Doctor of Philosophy
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Founder of Aeroshots Drone Services (www.aeroshots.com.au)
Aeroshots Drone Services provides provides professional drone photography, videography and aerial data solutions
for industries like Real Estate, Construction, Mapping & Surveying, Insurance and several other industries.
We also offer complete marketing solutions to real estate agencies including photography, videography,
floor plans, drone photography and drone videography
Co-founder of Aerial Analytix (www.aerial-analytix.com.au)
Aerial Analytix is working on developing novel drone/UAV/RPA based bio-chemical solutions. The development of UAV systems in the field of biochemistry and medical transport is an
emerging field of research. The availability of such systems offer to advance optimal medical
care through improved timeliness in diagnosis in particular for procedures that require bio-
chemical processing. Through the use of manoeuvres and modification of elements,
bio-chemical processes such as mixing and centrifugation were achievable on UAV systems.
Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering, RMIT University, 2015
PhD (UAS/Drones - Aerospace Engineering), Monash University, 2019
- Katariya and T.W. Ng, “Drops transformed from a continuous flow on a superhydrophobic incline”, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 46, no. 34, p. 345302, 2013.
- Katariya, T. Vuong and T.W. Ng, “Liquid Body Formation from a Semispherical Superhydrophobic Well on a Small Incline”, Langmuir, vol. 30, no. 46, pp. 13731-13736, 2014.
- Chung, M. Katariya, S. Huynh, B. Cheong, O. Liew, M. Muradoglu and T.W. Ng, “Uphill airflow transport of drops on superhydrophobic inclines”, Colloids and Interface Science Communications, vol. 6, pp. 1-4, 2015
- Chong, M. Cheng, M. Katariya, M. Muradoglu, B. Cheong, A. Zahidi, Y. Yu, O. Liew and T.W. Ng, “Liquid-body resonance while contacting a rotating superhydrophobic surface”, The European Physical Journal E, vol. 38, pp 119, 2015
- Katariya, S. Huynh, D. McMorran, and TW. Ng, “Linear stepper actuation driving drop resonance and modifying hysteresis”, Langmuir, vol. 32, no. 33, pp. 8550-8556, 2016
- Chung, S. Huynh, M. Katariya, A. Chan, S. Wang, X. Jiang, M. Muradoglu, O. Liew and T.W. Ng, “Drops on a Superhydrophobic Hole Hanging On under Evaporation”, ACS Omega, vol. 2, no. 9, pp 6211-6222, 2017.
- Zahidi, C. Lau, M. Katariya, O. Liew and T.W. Ng, Characteristics of drops on flat microplating surfaces from controlled upward longitudinal impact, Colloids & Surfaces A vol. 522, pp 74-82, 2017
- Katariya, D. Chung, T. Minife, H. Gupta, A.Zahidi, O. Liew and T.W. Ng, “Drone inflight mixing of biochemical samples”, Analytical Biochemistry, vol. 545, pp 1-3, 2018
- Katariya, D. Chung, T. Minife, H. Gupta, A.Zahidi, O. Liew and T.W. Ng, “Biochemical samples centrifuged in-flight on drones”, Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 89, pp 10610, 2018
- Chung, M. Katariya, A. Zahidi, C. Lau, O. Liew and T.W. Ng, “Antibody drop based handling with near-superhydrophobic mesh substrates overcomes condensation sticking”, Materials Science and Engineering: C, vol. 96, pp 599-605, 2019
Last modified: June 10, 2019