If you wish to apply there are two options available.
Option 1: Apply On-line
- This option requires providing the application details on-line and uploading the *supporting documentation electronically.
- Note: Applicant is still required to submit the original certified photocopies of *supporting documentation via the post to:
Department of Civil Engineering
23 College Walk (Building 60), Clayton Campus
Monash University Victoria 3800
Due to Faculty of Engineering requirements we are required to sight ALL original certified photocopies of supporting documentation.
Option 2: Application Form (Paper Submission) Procedure:
- Please download the Application Form for Master of Transpot and Traffic (PDF, 50KB)
- Complete, sign and attach all relevant *supporting documentation; and
- Submit via the post to Brenda O'Keefe. Due to Faculty of Engineering requirements we are unable to accept your application via email or fax.
NOTE: The processing of your application will be delayed if you do not submit the original certified copies of *supporting documentation via the post.
*Supporting documentation requirements:
- Where studies have been taken other than at Monash University, complete official statements of academic record (**certified photocopies), including failures, if any, MUST accompany this application. Partially completed work, prior degrees or diplomas must also be included.
- Official transcripts are issued by University or College Student Records Departments. They are signed by senior officers of the institutions and are provided to students/graduates on request. Official results of individual subjects or copies of degree certificates are not substitutes for transcripts.
- If your previous degree was undertaken at the institution where English was not the language of instruction, you must attach evidence of English language ability in line with Monash University and Faculty requirements. Please visit the Monash University website: Monash University English Language Requirements (see the third section) as the source of information for applying students.
**NOTE: Certified copies of all supporting documentation, ie. academic transcripts, visa, English Language Evidence, etc must be signed by a Justice of the Peace (or equivalent).