Mr. Shahriar Hasan Shehab
Department of Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering
Mr. Shahriar Hasan Shehab is working towards his PhD with Monash Microwave, Antennas, RFID and Sensors Research group. He also worked as a Lecturer at the Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB). He received his B.Sc. Engg. (EEE) and M.Sc. Engg. (EEE) degrees from American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB), Bangladesh. While doing his M.Sc., he also worked as a Teaching Assistant in EEE dept. at American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB). He is a Graduate Student Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), member of IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S) and Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB). He also worked as an Advisor of IEEE AIUB MTT-S Student Branch Chapter and currently working as a vice-chair of IEEE Monash Student Branch. As a researcher he published about 8 research articles at various international renowned journals and IEEE Conferences. His research interest includes Substrate Integrated Waveguide antennas, wearable textile antennas for portable devices, chipless RFID tag and sensors, meta-materials for microwave circuits, Ultra Wideband (UWB) and Super Wideband (SWB) antennas.
- Shahriar Hasan Shehab and Nemai Karmakar, ‘SIW Slot Antennas for Passive Microwave Radiometer System’, IEEE Asia Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC) 2017, Nov. 2017.
- Shahriar Hasan Shehab, Muhsiul Hassan and Nemai Karmakar, ‘SIW Slot Antenna at Ka-Band for Soil Moisture Radiometer System’, IEEE 11th International Conference on Sensing Technology, Dec. 2017.
- Shahriar Hasan Shehab, Jiewei Feng and Nemai Karmakar, ‘Ka-band Radiometer System Design Incorporated with SIW Slot Antenna for Soil Moisture Sensing’, IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC-URSI Radio Science Meeting, July 2018. [Manuscript Submitted]
- Shahriar Hasan Shehab, Shahreen Hassan and Farhadur Arifin, ’Design and Evaluation of a Compact Ultra Wide Band Textile Antenna for Wearable Body Area Applications’, AIUB Journal of Science and Engineering (AJSE), Vol. 14, No. 1, August 2015.
- Shahriar Hasan Shehab, Shahreen Hassan, Md. Ashif Islam Oni, Shuvashis Dey and Md. Munir Hassan, ‘Design and Evaluation of an Elliptical Patch Textile Antenna for RFID Application and Bending Consequences’, 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (iCEEiCT), May, 2015.
- Ashif Islam Oni, Shahriar Hasan Shehab, Shahreen Hassan and Shuvashis Dey ‘Design of A Low-Profile, Elliptical Patch Super Wide Band (SWB) MIMO Antenna and Performance Analysis on PTFE Substrate’, 3rd International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE), December 2015.
- Shahreen Hassan and Shahriar Hasan Shehab ‘Evaluation of an Ultra Wideband (UWB) Textile Antenna in the Vicinity of Human Body Model for WBAN Applications’, IEEE WIE International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, December 2015.
- Ashif Islam Oni, Shahriar Hasan Shehab, S.M. Reza Khurshid, Md. Badruzzaman, Shuvashis Dey, ‘Design of an Ultra Wide Band (UWB) Antenna and its Performance Analysis at the on and off Body Environment’, American Academic & Scholarly Research Journal, Vol. 7, No. 2, March 2015.
- Shahriar Hasan Shehab, Shahreen Hassan, Farhadur Arifin, ‘Design and Performance Analysis of a Compact Ultra Wide Band Textile Antenna on Jeans Material and Bending Consequences’, Recent Trends in Electronics & Communication Systems, STM Journals, Vol. 1, No. 2, August, 2014.
- Shahriar Hasan Shehab, Shahreen Hassan, Farhadur Arifin, ‘Design and Evaluation of a Novel Octagonal UWB Wearable Textile Antenna under Different Bending Conditions’, 8th International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICECE), December, 2014.
- Shahreen Hassan, Shahriar Hasan Shehab and Farhadur Arifin, ‘Design and Performance Analysis of a Novel Elliptical Microstrip Patch Antenna Targeting Applications in ISM Band’, American Academic & Scholarly Research Journal, Vol. 6, No. 4, July 2014.
Last modified: 26/02/2019