Check your enrolment details

It's important to check that all your enrolment details are correct and notify the University of any errors.

Failure to check can mean that you:

  • are charged fees for units you did not study
  • fail units you did not study
  • are no longer enrolled in a unit if you did not pass a prerequisite
  • do not get grades for units studied but not formally enrolled in.

Where to check

Check your enrolment details in:

  1. our virtual assistant anytime (while you’re there, you can also view your course code and title, campus and managing faculty)
  2. the Web Enrolment System (WES) anytime
  3. your Fees Statement
  4. your Commonwealth Assistance Notice (available in WES after the census date).

You can also check units you’re currently enrolled in with our virtual assistant.

Contact Monash Connect about any errors – just make sure you do this before 11.59pm on the census date for that teaching period.

Check again after results release

After we release unit results, you must check that your unit enrolments are still valid. If not, adjust your enrolment as necessary. See failed and invalid units.

Before changing your enrolment, request course advice.

Change enrolment details

You can add and withdraw from units up until the end of the second week of semester.

After the census date:

Got a question? Monash Connect can help