Check your enrolment details
It's important to check that all your enrolment details are correct and notify the University of any errors.
Failure to check can mean that you:
- are charged fees for units you did not study
- fail units you did not study
- are no longer enrolled in a unit if you did not pass a prerequisite
- do not get grades for units studied but not formally enrolled in.
Where to check
Check your enrolment details:
- in the Web Enrolment System (WES) anytime
- on your Fees Statement
- on your Commonwealth Assistance Notice (available in WES after the census date).
Check again after results release
After we release unit results, you must check that your unit enrolments are still valid. If not, adjust your enrolment as necessary. See failed and invalid units.
Before changing your enrolment, request course advice.
Change enrolment details
You can add and withdraw from units up until the end of the second week of semester.
After the census date:
Got a question? Monash Connect can help
We’re experiencing a large number of enquiries right now, so it will take longer than usual to get back to you.
If you’ve sent an enquiry, please wait for a reply before contacting us again. Most answers can be found on our website, in FAQs or Chat 365.