WES help for coursework students
Use the Web Enrolment System (WES) to:
- enrol, re-enrol and manage your enrolment
- view fee statements and payment history
- access exam timetables and results
- update your personal details
- manage your scholarship
- apply to graduate and track your application
- purchase letters, academic records and access other services
Enrolling for the first time
For instructions on how to enrol for the first time, see:
Adding and discontinuing units
For instructions on how to change your enrolment, see:
Problems with WES?
See our WES common problems and error messages page for help.
WES will timeout if you do not use it for 20 minutes. The inactivity timeout helps prevent someone else accessing your account while it is unattended. Remember to logout.