On or off-campus study mode
|Mode|| Attendance and study details|
- Most courses are on-campus
- You attend lectures, tutorials etc in person, with other students
- We teach some units online. You may be able to study some of your on-campus degree without attending a campus
- Some courses are offered off-campus (distance education)
- You are not required to attend classes on campus (or this is kept to a minimum)
- Units have the same content and equivalent assessment as on-campus units
- You use independent or online learning materials
- Some units have regular group tutorial/study sessions
Mixed or multi-modal
- Some courses have units that are offered on and off-campus
- You may be able to study some off-campus units as part of an on-campus course
Research students may do some or all of their research on or off-campus, depending on the course requirements.
Day or evening class type
Some faculties do not offer:
- night classes for undergraduate units
- day classes for graduate units.
Where possible, you can change your unit class type in WES, eg. day to evening. For instructions, see ask.monash.