2020 Generator Ambassador Applications Now Open!
If you’re passionate about innovation or startups and want to amplify your entrepreneurial experience at Monash, this is the program for you.
This program is designed to give a front row seat to all of the startup action at Monash, and who knows, maybe even launch your own startup in the process...
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll representing the student voice of entrepreneurship at Monash
- You’ll help us run events, workshops and programs
- You’ll be an active part of the Generator community
- We’ll invest in you - Work alongside the Generator team, startups and get exclusive access to programs and events
- We’ll pay your way - we’ll cover up to $1,000 in tickets to some of Melbourne’s biggest startup events and conferences
- You’ll get to network - meet incredible founders within Monash and from the broader Melbourne startup events
- You’ll build your personal brand - this will look great on your CV and LinkedIn, plus you’ll get your face on our website
- You’ll get inspired - who knows, maybe you’ll even start something of your own
- You know the Generator - you’ve been involved in past Generator events, workshops or programs
- You’re into innovation and startups - you see the future of Monash as entrepreneurial, and want to be an active part of the evolution. You don’t have to be a founder
- You’re a current Monash student - Undergrad, Post grad, PHD and enrolled to study at a Victorian campus next year (2020)
- You're committed to the role - click here for more info
STEP 1: READ THE POSITION DESCRIPTION
Click HERE to get all of the information you need to make the right decision.
STEP 2: CREATE A 1 MINUTE VIDEO
Create a one minute video (on your phone is fine) to tell us why you're right for the job. Submit the video via the application link below.
STEP 3: APPLY TO BE AN AMBASSADOR
You're almost there! Apply via the link below...
Applications close midnight Sunday 20th October 2019.