ADVICE ON YOUR IDEAS
Ideas are easy – entrepreneurship is hard. That’s why we offer Monash students, staff and alumni the opportunity to sit down with an Entrepreneur Advisor to talk through their idea, challenges and how to progress.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The initial session is a short half an hour session, so to best prepare you and the Entrepreneur Advisor, completing the request form will ask you for the following information.
- What is your startup idea?
- Why are you passionate about working on this?
- Who desperately needs your product/ service?
- Do you have active users/ customers? If so how many? Are they paying customers?
- What do you think this idea could one day turn into?
- How big is your market today? How fast is it growing?
Once completing this form and submitting, we will schedule in an initial 30-minute session with you, either in person or via phone call.
Ready to get in touch?
Complete the online form to schedule in some time with our Entrepreneur Advisor