- When transferring your mobile service from Monash to a personal account you need to find out if an early termination charge (ETC) applies to your contract by contacting Solve Communications on:
- Get approval from your supervisor to transfer the Monash service and find out who is paying out the contract.
- Follow the steps based on who pays out the contract (see table below).
- Scan and send all the completed forms and approvals (where applicable) to Service Desk.
- Once processed, the Transfer from Monash form along with a letter of authorisation will be sent back to you.
- You'll then need to wipe any Monash data from the mobile and submit the forms to Telstra within 7 days to have the transfer completed.
|If ...||Then ...|
...you're personally paying out the contract
|...your department is paying out the contract|
Please obtain approval in an email from one of the following: