- Visit the managed device catalogue and follow the instructions on purchasing a new handset. Make sure to note the order number.
- Download and complete the relevant form:
- If the current mobile service is not with Telstra: Phone port mobile, Customer authority (pdf, 0.04 mb)
- If the current mobile service is on a personal plan: Consumer to business transfer request (pdf, 0.65 mb)
- If the current mobile service is on a business or company plan: Business to business transfer request (pdf, 0.22 mb). You'll need an authorisation letter from your previous organisation stating acceptance of any Early Termination Charges (ETC's)
- Scan and send the completed forms with your order number to Service Desk.
If you're on a contract or a subsidised handset purchase plan, there may be a termination charge that must be settled prior to the transfer.