Tips for printing
- Reduce page margins as much as possible, ensure that the page size and orientation are correct, and use the Print Preview function before printing
- When printing from PowerPoint, choose to print Handouts instead of Slides. You can print up to nine slides on one sheet
Printing hasn’t come out
- Check your print credit balance as you may have run out of printing credit.
- Check if the printer is out of paper or toner, or has some other fault, such as a paper jam. Contact the lab technician or contact eSolutions.
- Choose the correct paper size A4, unless you’re using a specialised printer. None of the printers on campus use letter paper size.
- Wait an extra few minutes if you’re printing a large file, PDF or lecture notes as multiple slides per page. Sometimes the printer will take longer to process these files.
- Delete your job from the print queue and try again.
Deleting your print job in Windows 10
- Click on Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners.
- Select the MonashUniPrint printer and choose Open Queue.
- Find your print job and right-click on it.
- Select Cancel.
Deleting your print job in macOS
- Open the Apple menu and go to System Preferences and choose Printers.
- Select the MonashUniPrint printer and choose Open Print Queue.
- Select and cancel the print job(s) as desired, cancelling them and removing them from the printing queue.
If you’ve tried all of the above and you’re still experiencing issues, submit a request to the Service Desk.