Panopto software is available for you to install on your own device for use at home or off-site.
Use of the software is for the exclusive use of the individual staff member or student.
How to install
- Visit the Monash Panopto login screen
- Select the dropdown list with Panopto and change it to Monash Okta
- Select Sign in
- Enter your Monash email address and password
- Select Sign In
- Select Download Panopto
- Run the Panopto Installer after the download has finished
- Neither I nor Monash University own the software or any copies thereof which are being provided to me.
- I will only use the software at home for work related purposes. Any commercial or profit making use of the software is strictly prohibited.
- I will not make any copies of the software for distribution to others.
- I will not reverse engineer or decompile the software.
- Upon completion of my employment / study with Monash University, or as otherwise directed by the University, I will delete any copies resident on hardware within my control that is not owned by Monash University.
- If I violate the terms of this agreement, Monash University has the right to take disciplinary action against me and Panopto has the right to take legal action against me.
- I understand that no technical support is provided by Monash University in association with my Work at Home use.