SAS 9.4 software is available for you to install on your own device for use at home or off-site.
Use of the software is for the exclusive use of the individual staff member or student.
By installing SAS Software at home you agree to these terms and conditions:
- Neither I nor Monash University own the software or any copies thereof which are being provided to me.
- I will only use the software at home for work related purposes. Any commercial or profit making use of the software is strictly prohibited.
- I will not make any copies of the software for distribution to others.
- I will not reverse engineer or decompile the software.
- Upon completion of my employment with Monash University, or as otherwise directed by the University, I will delete any copies resident on hardware within my control that is not owned by Monash University.
- If I violate the terms of this agreement, Monash University has the right to take disciplinary action against me and SAS has the right to take legal action against me.
- I understand that no technical support is provided by Monash University in association with my Work at Home use.
I have read the above and I understand that in using the software I agree to abide by the above restrictions and that my failure to do so may result in disciplinary proceedings being brought against me.
- Fill in the SAS License Terms Acknowledgement form (pdf, 0.55 mb).
- Request to use SAS 9.4 through the Service Desk and attach the completed form to your request.