Contact us about exams

For all exam enquiries, Monash Connect can help

Postal address

Assessment Operations
Student and Education Business Services
Building 3 - 710 Blackburn Rd
Clayton VIC 3168

Off-campus and Open Universities Australia students

Monash University Assessment Operations
Building 4N, Room 137
Northways Road
Churchill, VIC 3842


University policy prevents staff from giving information to a third party.
We can speak only to you about your exam details.

Complaints and grievances

Complaints and grievance procedure

Got a question? Monash Connect can help