Executive Services is a unit of the Vice-Chancellor's office. Its core responsibilities include:
- Provision of executive support to Council, Academic Board and a range of key university committees.
- Management of elections to Council, Academic Board and other university committees.
- Research and advice on governance processes, policies and procedures including University statutes and regulations.
- Responding to outside agency enquiries as required.
- Ensuring statutory compliance with legislation in areas such as:
Executive Services is also responsible for maintaining:
- Committee Calendar Dates (Principal dates).