Student contribution amount calculator for CSP students
If you’re in a Commonwealth supported place (CSP), you can use this calculator to get an estimate of how much you’ll be charged for your units.
Your student contribution amount (SCA) depends on factors like the course you’re enrolled in, when you started it, the units you take and which SCA band the units are in.
Each unit falls into one of four SCA bands depending on the study area of the unit (this may be different from the study area of your course). Check the Handbook for your unit's SCA band, credit points and equivalent full-time student load (EFTSL).
You can use the calculator to find out your SCA for units from different bands, based on a standard full-time study load (48 credit points per year).
The SCA calculated here is only an estimate – your actual SCA will be in your fees statement.
Using the calculator
- Select the drop-down relevant to the year you started your course.
- Enter your unit credit points in the corresponding band (one unit is generally equivalent to 6 credit points –- check the online Handbook if you're unsure).
- Click the Calculate button.
- Your study load and SCA will appear in the bottom row.
Postgraduate clinical psychology
These courses are accredited for professional registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), allowing you to practice in:
- clinical psychology
- clinical neuropsychology
- counselling psychology
- educational and developmental psychology
- forensic psychology
- health psychology
- sports psychology and community psychology
- D6016 Master of Educational and Developmental Psychology Advanced
- D6008 Master of Professional Psychology
- D6007 Master of Educational and Developmental Psychology
Professional pathway psychology
Professional pathway psychology courses (bachelors, honours or masters degrees) have compulsory units required for registeristration as a professional psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia.
- 1719 Bachelor of Behavioural Science
- M2004 Bachelor of Psychological Science
- 3959 Bachelor of Psychological Science
- M3005 Bachelor of Psychological Science Advanced (Honours)
- M3005 Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- 3883 Bachelor of Psychology (with Honours)