Unclaimed monies

Unclaimed student funds held by the University for greater than 12 months must be transferred to the Victorian Government. If you believe you may have had credit with us, please write to:

The Group Accountant
Corporate Finance Division
Monash University
Clayton, Victoria, 3800

If you have no enrolment at Monash University, we may deduct reasonable expenses from the credit amount for the holding of the unclaimed monies and for locating the owners.

Got a question? Monash Connect can help