Course fees payment extension for final semester students
You can get a fees payment extension for the semester/teaching period, if you:
- apply before your fees are due
- are paying full fees
- prove you have serious financial difficulties with supporting documentation
- do not owe any fees from the previous semester/teaching period when you apply.
If you are enrolled in an Offshore Partner program, contact them directly.
We will email your Monash account within five working days to let you know the outcome of your application.
Waiting on results
If you have outstanding results from a previous semester, you’ll need to apply for a standard fees payment extension. Once you receive your results, apply again for a final year final semester agreement through the Web Enrolment System (WES).
You must agree and comply with the terms and payment schedule of the fees payment extension agreement.
All approved fees payment extensions must be finalised, and all fees must be paid prior to the commencement of Swot Vac of the teaching period.
Until your fees are fully paid, you cannot:
- graduate or get an official transcript
- get another fees payment extension if you enrol in another course.