Invalidation of enrolment

If you have unpaid fees, and don’t contact us to arrange to pay them, your enrolment will be invalidated (cancelled).

International students

If you’re on a student visa and your enrolment is cancelled, you’ll be in breach of your visa conditions. The University must report this to the Department of Home Affairs, which may result in the cancellation of your student visa.


If you want to re-enrol, or enrol in another course, you’ll need to:

Relevant policies

Got a question? Monash Connect can help