Unclaimed monies

Unclaimed student funds held by the University for longer than 12 months must be transferred to the Victorian Government.

You can check if you have credit in the Web Enrolment System (WES), or submit an online enquiry if you don’t have WES access.

If you have credit, you can apply for a refund.

We may deduct reasonable expenses from the credit amount if you’re no longer enrolled at the University – this is for holding the unclaimed monies and locating the owners (if applicable).

Got a question? Monash Connect can help

We’re experiencing a large number of enquiries right now, so it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

If you’ve sent an enquiry, please wait for a reply before contacting us again. Most answers can be found on our website, in FAQs or Chat 365.