Uni life can be complicated at first, so this site will help make it a little easier to navigate your first semester at Monash. The weeks listed here represent the twelve teaching weeks of semester. Just start scrolling to browse topics to see important deadlines to help you manage your studies each week.
VTAC early offers
Open 2pm Friday 17 Nov
- Login below to view your offer
- Accept by following all enrolment steps
VTAC entry will open on 17/01/2016 at 8am
Please come back then to view your offers and enrolment steps.
Events and activities
Mindfulness at lunchtime
Did you know mindfulness can help you focus your attention and improve your academic performance?
Lunchtime mindfulness sessions are held at Caulfield, Clayton and Parkville campuses. They're free and you don't need to register.
Library classes - help with assignments
Need help with assignments? The library offers programs covering:
- assignment skills
- academic writing
- report writing
- citing and referencing
Health and wellbeing events
Student life is full of challenges, and sometimes a little help in dealing with them will go a long way. You can sign up for any of these free workshops:
- time management
- stress management
- working in a group
- conflict resolution
- exam stress busters
Throughout the year, Career Connect runs a range of career-related events including:
- career workshops where you can practice your interview skills or learn how to start your own business
- career programs that help you prepare to transition into your chosen career
- expos, fairs, forums and employer information sessions where you get to meet potential employers and talk about employment opportunities and graduate programs
Student organisations hold all kinds of events throughout the year, from weekly barbecues to annual balls.