Uni life can be complicated at first, so this site will help make it a little easier to navigate your first semester at Monash. The weeks listed here represent the twelve teaching weeks of semester. Just start scrolling to browse topics to see important deadlines to help you manage your studies each week.
Received a VTAC offer for Monash?
- Login to check your offer
- Complete all steps to enrol
VTAC entry will open on 20/09/2017 at 10pm
Please come back then to view your offers and enrolment steps.
Weeks 1 - 3
Want to make unit changes?
Find out about the deadlines for adding or dropping units
Study matters: getting off to a good start
Services for students
Help for first years
Getting help to fix your timetable in Allocate+
- What is the difference between Class Timetable and a personal timetable?
- How do I get my timetable?
- What is Allocate+ and how does it work?
- How do I create my timetable in Allocate+?
- What do I need to do in Allocate+ if I change units?
- Why is one of my units not showing in Allocate+?
- Do I need to be available all week to attend class during semester?
- Do I need to check Allocate+ after submitting my preferences?
- When do I get my semester timetable?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Request timetable help. We'll respond within three working days.