Uni life can be complicated at first, so this site will help make it a little easier to navigate your first semester at Monash. The weeks listed here represent the twelve teaching weeks of semester. Just start scrolling to browse topics to see important deadlines to help you manage your studies each week.
Getting help to fix your timetable in Allocate+
- What is the difference between Class Timetable and a personal timetable?
- What timetabling tools can I use?
- How do I create my timetable in Allocate+?
- What do I need to do in Allocate+ if I change units?
- Why is one of my units not showing in Allocate+?
- Do I need to be available all week to attend class during semester?
- Do I need to check Allocate+ after submitting my preferences?
- When do I get my semester timetable?
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Request timetable help. We'll respond within three working days.