Uni life can be complicated at first, so this site will help make it a little easier to navigate your first semester at Monash. The weeks listed here represent the twelve teaching weeks of semester. Just start scrolling to browse topics to see important deadlines to help you manage your studies each week.
VTAC Round 1 Undergraduates
- Login below to view your offer
- Accept by following all the enrolment steps
VTAC entry will open on 20/09/2017 at 10pm
Please come back then to view your offers and enrolment steps.
Weeks 1 - 3
Want to make unit changes?
Find out about the deadlines for adding or dropping units
Study matters: getting off to a good start
Services for students
Help for first years
Respect at Monash
All new Monash students must complete the compulsory module, Respect at Monash, by Tuesday 30 April.
Agreeing to complete Respect at Monash formed part of your enrolment in the Web Enrolment System (WES). This agreement stated that you would complete the module by the due date.
Completing the module
Make sure you follow up on the agreement and complete the Respect at Monash module by Tuesday 30 April.
What it covers
Monash is a partner in Universities Australia’s national campaign, Respect. Now. Always. and with the help of Monash students, our Respectful Communities Unit has produced a module called Respect at Monash.
The module aims to ensure students understand what it means to be a respectful member of the Monash community. It will help all students at Monash to look out for one another, making everyone's time at university a great one.
The course will cover topics including:
- rights and responsibilities
- problem behaviour and misconduct
- respectful relationships
- how to be an active bystander
- alcohol and other drugs.
What if I don't do it?
Failure to complete this compulsory module by the agreed date may result in your Monash account being encumbered, which prevents you from accessing many Monash systems (including exams, library services, re-enrolment, results, assignment submission, and graduation).
What you need to do:
- Make sure you’ve submitted the agreement in the Web Enrolment System (WES) first, which states that you’ll complete the module by the agreed date.
- Only then should you head to Moodle and complete the Respect at Monash module – and make sure you do so before the 30 April deadline.
- Be sure to retain your proof of completion record.