Returning to study


Students who have previously been enrolled, (e.g. those who have lapsed or discontinued/withdrawn in good standing) who wish to return to study and complete their graduate research degree, must submit a request to the Monash Graduate Research Office for consideration.

There are two (2) pathways for re-admission.

  1. Those whose enrolment ceased prior to 31 December, 2012 or after 31 December, 2014, must complete the Application for Re-Admission form.
  2. Those whose enrolment lapsed in 2013/2014 may complete the Application for Lapsed Submission form.

All applications must be supported by your preferred Department/School.

Requests will be considered on a case by case basis by the Graduate Research Committee. Applicants will be notified via email once a decision has been made.