Returning to study
Who is eligible?
Former Monash graduate research students who wish to return to study within 4 years of previous enrolment end date, and have their enrolment ceased in accordance with the Graduate Research Re-admission Procedures may apply for re-admission.
Do not apply for re-admission if:
- You intend to commence a new project. Please go to How to apply.
- Your enrolment lapsed in 2013/2014, you are ready to submit, and you are applying within 4 years of previous enrolment end date. You should instead complete the Application for Lapsed Submission form.
How to apply?
All applicants must complete the Application for Re-admission form.
- If you resume your course and its course structure/version has changed since you were last enrolled, you will be required to meet the requirements of the new course structure/version.
- In some cases, a course may no longer be offered by the University, in which case, you may apply for a related course and you will be required to meet the requirements of the new course.
- Re-admission is not guaranteed. Applications are subject to approval by relevant Department/School, Faculty and Graduate Research Committee. You should discuss with your Supervisor about your intention to re-admit before submitting an application.