Information for Industry
Collaborate with our PhD students and academic researchers to create real-world impact. At Monash, we recognise the importance of research and industry collaboration to discovering new opportunities and solving global issues.
Working in partnership with Australian Postgraduate Research (APR) Intern, we place highly skilled PhD students in short-term internship projects owned by industry partners including enterprises, businesses, and government agencies. APR Intern is Australia's only graduate research internship program with internships across all disciplines and sectors. One internship project lasts 3-5 months on average.
- Champion change and drive innovation in your sector
- Fill a skills gap with the research expertise of our PhD student and their academic mentor
- Gain rapid results in a short span of time (3-5 months)
- Flexible projects (full-time or part-time)
- All project-related Intellectual Property (IP) remains with you
- Identify new talent for your organisation
|Government Rebate/ Investment|
APR.Intern is currently undergoing a review and refresh to herald the next exciting era of PhD industry internships.
Detailed information can be found on the APR Intern website.
Interested in partnering with us, or want to find out more? Get in touch with us.