Vice-Chancellor’s International Inter-Campus PhD Travel Grant
Vice-Chancellor’s International Inter-campus PhD Travel Grant is a one-off travel grant to subsidise a visit to one of Monash University’s international locations, such as Monash University Australia, Monash University Malaysia, Monash University Prato Centre or the IITB-Monash Research Academy.
Applications: Three rounds per year
Total scholarship value: $3,000 (once off grant)
Number offered: Varies
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- Plan to travel to one of the Monash international locations
- Be currently enrolled in a PhD program at Monash University, have successfully completed the Confirmation Milestone and not yet submitted your thesis for examination
- Not have previously received this grant
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Inter-campus PhD Travel Grant provides:
- a once off grant of $3,000,
- an opportunity to meet and collaborate with like-minded researchers and to develop your own global research network, and
- help build research connections between Monash sites as well as enhance your own research project and professional development.
CLOSED - 2021 round dates to be confirmed