Postgraduate Publication Award
The Postgraduate Publications Award (PPA) funds high-achieving students with sharing their research findings with the wider public through publishing in professional journals or books. The preparation and publication of papers arising from a student's findings is a crucial component of the student's doctoral research program.
Applications: Four rounds per year
Total scholarship value: Up to $4,924
Number offered: Varies
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- must be based at a Monash Australia location (Monash must be the Home institution for Joint Award students), and
- must fulfil the thesis submission period requirements for the relevant round.
Recipients of the Postgraduate Publications Award (PPA) receive:
- a living allowance for up to 8 weeks.
- an opportunity to write up some of their research for publication while they await the result of their examination.