2.5 Application for student visa

2.5 Application for student visa (international students)

Monash University is a registered institution under the  Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) scheme.

The Department of Home Affairs (HA) is responsible for issuing visas for entry to Australia. Students who are planning to study a CRICOS registered course are required to obtain a student visa. The HA will assess student visa applications regardless of their country of origin.

See Applying for a student visa for information about the application process.

Further information for International students is available here: https://www.monash.edu/study/international

print version