Contact Graduations

About your application to graduate

You can check the status of your application and make changes using the view/update graduation application link in the Web Enrolment System (WES):

For deadlines, see update your graduation application.

Graduation and academic dress enquiries

For all graduation enquiries, Monash Connect can help

Malaysia students

Complete the online graduation enquiry form

Postal address

If you need to provide documentary evidence of change of name or qualifications from another institution, and can't upload this in WES, you can bring it in or post it to us.

Monash Connect
21 Chancellors Walk
Monash University VIC 3800


University policy prevents staff from giving information to a third party. We can only speak to you about your graduation, unless you give permission.

Complaints and grievances

If you wish to make a complaint concerning your graduation, please follow the steps at:

How to make a complaint

Got a question? Monash Connect can help