Open Universities Australia (OUA) students
Before you can be considered eligible to graduate, you must:
- complete all of the units in your course
- contact your course administrator (by submitting an online enquiry) and let them know you want to graduate
- make sure to mention you're studying through Open Universities Australia (OUA).
Your course administrator will:
- confirm you've met all course requirements
- complete your course record
- let you know when you can apply online to graduate.
Your award will be conferred in a graduation round and you'll receive your award certificate (testamur) later.
Once you're told by your faculty that you can apply online to graduate, you can do so through the Web Enrolment System (WES).
If you're a current student, login with your student account login details.
If you're a past student, do the following:
- confirm your course title is correct (but if it's not, contact your course administrator)
- follow the steps to complete and submit your application
- check your email for a confirmation transaction number
- monitor and update (if needed) your application through WES.
You can contact your course administrator by submitting an online enquiry – just let us know you’re studying through OUA.