Exercise physiology services are available at the Peninsula campus from 10:00am to 4:30pm on Wednesdays.
Our exercise physiologist can assist you to use movement to manage your health. This includes injury rehabilitation and prevention, chronic disease management, pain management, mental health promotion as well as general health and fitness.
For more information about exercise physiology and how it may help, visit Your Move.
Make an appointment
Phone: 9904 4615
In person: Building U, Level 1, Room U1.39, Peninsula campus
We offer a range of individual and group-based exercise physiology services to suit your particular needs. These include:
- initial assessment sessions
- health coaching and education sessions
- one-on-one supervised exercise sessions
- injury prevention/rehabilitation exercise prescription
- weight loss advice and exercise prescription
- chronic disease management advice & exercise prescription
- sports-specific strength and conditioning
- workplace injury rehabilitation and prevention
- postural screening
- chronic pain management.
We offer discounted rates for students and staff (please bring your Monash ID card). Payment is required at the time of your visit. We accept cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
Bulk billing is possible with an appropriate care plan.
Private health insurance rebates may be available, depending on your level of cover.