Terms and Conditions
Fees and payment options
Detailed course and fee information for all short courses can be found on the Monash Institute for Health and Clinical Education (MIHCE) website.
Payment for short courses can be made by credit card (online) or by invoice.
- Online registration (by credit card) can be completed through the MIHCE website (Register Now).
- Direct registration (by invoice) must be requested through the MIHCE website (Request an invoice).
* Applications for Leadership and Innovation in Health will be assessed before registration. Once approved, payment can be made by credit card or invoice.
Full payment is required to secure a place in all MIHCE courses.
Evidence of concession eligibility
Sufficient evidence of concession eligibility must be provided on request in the form of valid student ID for student discounts or Monash staff ID for staff discounts. If evidence of concession is not provided on request payment of full course fee is required.
A full refund will be issued if the course is cancelled by MIHCE.
If MIHCE postpones a course for any reason, a full refund will be offered if you do not choose to remain enrolled in the course on the new date/s.
On participant withdrawal, the following refund conditions apply.
Full refund (100%) will be issued if a written application is received (via email to MIHCE-Inquiries@monash.edu):
- At least 20 business days prior to course commencement
Partial refund (40%) will be issued if a written application is received (via email to MIHCE-Inquiries@monash.edu):
- 11-19 business days prior to course commencement
No refund will be issued if withdrawal application is received:
- 10 business days or less prior to course commencement (for all courses), or after the course has commenced.
An application to transfer registration to the next scheduled iteration of a course will be accepted if a written application is received (via email to MIHCE-Inquiries@monash.edu) at least 20 business days prior to course commencement subject to availability:
**Please note that an administration fee of $100 will apply to a transfer of registration, and you will also be required to pay any increase in course fees between the two iterations of the course.
A minimum attendance of 90% is required for all courses in order to receive a certificate of completion.
Assessed short courses
Written applications (via email to MIHCE-Inquiries@monash.edu) to withdraw from the assessed version of a course and transfer to a non-assessed version will be accepted up to six business days prior to course commencement.
Cost of assessment is non-refundable if withdrawal occurs:
- 5 business days or less prior to course commencement (for all courses); or
- once course has commenced.
Important note: Completion of the assessed version of the short courses does not guarantee admission into an award course (Graduate Certificate in Health Professions Education/Graduate Certificate in Clinical Education). For further information regarding admission into the award courses, please contact
Any collection of your personal information during your application and/or course is governed by Monash University’s Privacy Policies.