New! Impact AMR Awards
To recognize the new Graduate Program in the Centre to Impact AMR, Monash University is offering an inaugural Impact AMR Award to the top 5 new PhD students initiating their studies in 2022.
To be eligible, candidates must choose a project area from among the six research portfolios detailed here. Once you have selected an area of interest please contact the Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will put you in touch with a potential supervisor.
If you are already in discussion with a leader from the Centre regarding a PhD, please be aware that the award is only available to students working on projects that align with the Centres interdisciplinary research portfolios.
The due date for applications has been extended to September 30th. Five prizes of $2000 each will be awarded to the top candidates based on their Curriculum vitae and project outline and who start their PhD in 2022.
Considerations and Application Criteria
- This opportunity is open to domestic and international students
- If you are an International Student currently residing outside of Australia please be aware that travel to Australia is currently quite difficult due to COVID restrictions.
- Potential candidates must apply for an interdisciplinary project as outlined on our graduate page or discuss an interdisciplinary project with a supervisor of your choice.
- Scholarship applications close on October 31st. Please note there are a variety of scholarships on offer - to find the right scholarship please start here
- To Apply Impact AMR Award: Send your CV and project description to the research managers: email@example.com by September 30th 2021 to be in the running for the Impact AMR Award 2022.
Find a supervisor here
Look at our research portfolios here